Abrasion or wear resistance measures how well a material lasts when contacted by an abrasive sheet such as vehicle traffic and human traffic.
• Keeping floors attractive for many years without having to repair or replace
• Saving time and money due to the replacement or repair of a worn floor
• Avoiding scuff and scratch marks that render a floor less attractive, especially in commercial environments and public spaces.
• Standing up to abrasion due to heavy equipment and forklift traffic in manufacturing environments.
• Saving time and money on floor repair or replacement due to a worn surface or unattractive look.
Solcrete Contractors epoxy flooring solution is tailored for any industrial, commercial and residential space; making Solcrete Contractors the best epoxy flooring company in Kenya and around East Africa.